:: Activités Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Sam 7 Déc - 21:16
Lida Gothelheim Vardenberg

You are not supposed to be here
On that day's celebration, everything seemed perfect, the image of a peaceful kingdom was brimming in everyone's heart. Lida really enjoyed that moment as she felt blessed to be born into a world without war or evil realm. Of course, the darkness could not be defeated forever but the hope brought by ancestors made the chance to build a new world bathed in light. Lida firmly believed this was their duty to keep the kingdom safe, for this meant to dedicate one day to this era of peace. As part of the nobility, Lida gladly joigned the festivities and found herself surprised, but also happy to greet so many people. Ranks and riches didn't seem to matter anymore.

When she met Baroness Militi, Lida smiled and approached the lady to whom she handed a drinking horn filled with wine.

Lida : It's always a pleasure to meet you, Baroness Militi. Are you enjoying the night ?

Made by Master
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Jeu 26 Déc - 18:27
For her duty as noble, Joanne had to attend the celebration but her heart was not really in. She never liked events of that sort and it wasn't going to change anytime soon. She left her child in the care of her husband, then went wandering alone among the crowd. She eventually stopped somewhere in the courtyard, leaning against some wall. Joanne was bored and quite uneasy with the party. The lady expected to spend the evening alone until the last bell would ring the end of the celebration. However, Viscountess Gothelheim approached her and started to talk friendly. Joanne took her offer but didn't drink it. She simply replied to Lady Lida.

Joanne : I wish I was.

The Baroness Militi couldn't add anything else that wouldn't be rude. Still, she wouldn't pretend something that wasn't true at all neither. In the end, Joanne cleared the negative vibe around her by thanking the lady and adressing the latter with a smile.

Joanne : Thank you. What about you ? Are you getting used to living in Vardenberg ?
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Sam 28 Déc - 11:05

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE
By the moment Baroness Militi answered the question  and showed no joy about the celebration, Lida felt really sorry for her. Her face turned to be quite annoyed by that cold answer. She started to think about what she could do to help the lady. Lida took a hold of herself when Baroness Militi suddenly talked to her, asking how the returning to Vardenberg was. Surprised to see that she knew about her current statement, Lida's eyes widened, and then she smiled lovingly.

Lida : I must admit the city has changed, sometimes I feel like a stranger. I haven't returned here for a decade since I entered Chrysaor.

Turning to watch over people having fun out there, she kept talking with a soft voice, just as if she was lost into a sweet remembrance.

Lida : However, I can recognize my people and they give me a place to belong to. Everything is fine for me.

Made by Master
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Lun 30 Déc - 10:58

Joanne was aware of Lady Lida's returning to Vardenberg because she was part of the nobility living in the city. That's why she knew about her without even talking to her that much yet. Even so, Joanne seemed quite surprised to see how mature and gentle was Lida. Her behavior suited the nobility, or at least, how Joanne expected it to be. Someone who cared for the people.

Joanne : You're right.

She nodded but didn't add anything to Lady Lida. She then remained silent for quite a moment. However, she broke the silent after - what looked like - a deep thought.

Joanne : May I ask why you didn't return until now ? Was it the extend of the academia policy ?
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Jeu 2 Jan - 11:14

Before that evening, Lida never really talked to Baroness Militi but she always wanted to. It made her quiet for a bit as she stood nervous somehow. Lida was again surprised by the question.

Lida : Oh... no, I didn't return because I was fond of my studies.

She gently laughed out of modesty.

Lida : Are you maybe worried for your son ?

It was a common rumor ongoing in the royal court.

Made by Master
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Jeu 2 Jan - 11:35
Joanne couldn't help to be worried about the future of Arsen, he was her son after all. There was no other magic user in the Militi family so she was quite concerned by the devenir of the family lineage. However, she couldn't just admit it that way. It wasn't a simple motherly love or care. It was beyond that.

Joanne : I'm not. He has to learn how to live by himself eventually. I just wanted to know if the academia lifestyle is worthy enough and will make a man out of him. Fame only has no value to me.

Her words were very harsh, considering she was talking about a small frail boy, but she trully intended to lead her son to a path that would help him getting tougher. And Joanne didn't expect Lady Lida to understand that. She began to slip away.

Joanne : If you would excuse me.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Jeu 2 Jan - 15:10

Lida reached out her hand and grabbed Baroness Militi's wrist. She couldn't tell why she had to hold her back but she did. Was it because she didn't want to let someone think bad of Chrysaor Academia, or was it that strange inner voice whispering not to leave her be ?

Lida : I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry.

She released Baroness Militi's hand and she started to blush after realizing what she just had done ! It was nevertheless something she would do again and she was certain of that. 

After clearing her mind by shaking softly her head, Lida gazed at the lady. Her face showed a dignified expression.

Lida : I admire you, Baroness Militi. There are so many things that I don't know yet. I'm still young. When I see you, I can't help wondering how you can handle all your duties. And I start thinking if I will be capable of helping my people or my family like you do.

Words were spoken freely. She was thoughtful while talking. Lida didn't pity Baroness Militi at all, even though she knew about her early wedding or the rumoring family condition she lived in. Being said to have a forced life. She mostly admitted the fact that she was a brave woman who could avoid things to collapse. For Lida who had no family left and to whom wedding proposal or family lineage were no major concern about the future, the simple idea of being able to face all these was something amazing.

Made by Master
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Ven 3 Jan - 14:06
For some reason, Joanne wasn't able to reject Lady Lida, who suddenly stopped her. She wasn't harmful neither, she only turned back to her when this happened. Of course, it surprised Joanne whose eyes widened as she peered at Lady Lida. However, the Baroness mostly thought of it that the woman had some audacity. What came after was even more surprising. Joanne stayed silent while listening. She felt kindness and genuine honesty from her words.

Joanne : There's nothing to be amazed of. If you care that much about it then you shall not be off course. You already seem aware of what's awaiting you.

Joanne nodded slightly then smiled very briefly.

Joanne : No need to apologize. I should be the one apologizing for my lack of regard. Please don't believe I have low opinion of Chrysaor.

She wanted to leave but changed her mind.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Sam 18 Jan - 18:44

Lida felt relieved at the sight of the woman backing her steps and she tenderly smiled again afterwards when she heard Baroness Militi. This was unusual to hear such supportive words with a calm and a proud voice at the same time - giving it a deep tone - it sounded half an advice, half a warm consolation.

Lida : Glad to hear it.

Lida was unable to reply anything else that would have keep the conversation appropriate for both. Thus, she expectedly but slowly turned red, blushing all over her face, then hid her cheeks in her hands, looking away.

Lida : Aaah... but this is so embarrasting, I've never spoke to anyone like this before !

Made by Master
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Dim 2 Fév - 16:47
There was something strange with the Viscountess but soothing as well. Joanne couldn't just hate her or think anything bad about the young lady. Her manners were quite perfect and also seducing, absolutely genuine. Was is kind of magic ? Or perhaps was she simply too different from their peers ? Eventually, the Baroness surprised herself laughing along while she saw the embarrasement running through the face of Lady Lida. It was a calm, yet contained laugh.

Joanne : Well, this was terribly awkward indeed.

She didn't intend to lie, however she seemed amused by the situation. This was nothing like a severe reprimand. By the time running, people started to gather at one place as the fireworks were about to start soon. Joanne thought it was time to part with Lady Lida. The baroness enjoyed that moment with her but then she didn't want to unfairly monopolize the yound lady.

Joanne : Shouldn't you go too ?

Bittersweet question.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Invité
Mar 18 Fév - 2:10

A sad smile was to be seen on Lida's face when the Baroness seemed to be leaving. She wondered if her compagnie bothered her. She wanted to stay a bit more with Baroness Militi. At this point of the conversation - after all she said tonight - there was no shame to admit it now.

Lida : I was hoping we could go see the fireworks together. What do you think ?

As a sign of deep wish, she grabbed gently, gracefully the hand of Baroness Mility. It was a frail touch, very timid but she wouldn't let her go that easily.

Made by Master
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:
Les Deux RivesNano. Role PlayMono no AwareValoran's BattlefrontEsquisseAcadémie BrightbladeThe AwakeningYokubooEpicodeDamned TownNéréidesYuri AcademiaElysion EarthPenguins highwayPortalSilver Utopiaopenworldopenworldopenworldopenworldopenworldrpg